The Blink 500 Pro B2 is an advanced 2.4 GHz dual wireless system that allows you to capture two audio streams to cameras, mobile devices and more!
Ideal for 2-person interviews and capturing dialogue from broadcasters, online content creators, and filmmakers, the Blink 500 Pro B2 is a lightweight, ultra-portable, dual microphone kit featuring two transmitters and one receiver along with two pro-grade lavalier microphones.
Thanks to the included TRS or TRRS (3.5mm) output cables, the 500 Pro B2 will work with any camera, computer, recorder, mixer, smartphone or tablet that features a headphone jack.
Both transmitters and the receiver feature a bright OLED display displaying pertinent information such as battery life, signal strength and audio levels.
The transmitters feature a built-in omnidirectional microphone, with a sensitivity of -39dB providing crystal clear, dynamic sound quality and can be clipped onto a shirt, a collar or hidden away in a shirt or jacket pocket.
They can also be used as a more traditional bodypack when used with the included omnidirectional lavalier microphones.
Unlike the regular 500 B2 version, the Pro B2 features a selectable Mono / Stereo output setting. This provides the ability record each mic to separate channels via camera and/or recorder mic inputs (when using an additional TX transmitter) and edit them as individual audio channels in post production.
The Pro B2 features a battery life of up to 8 hours, a range of up to 100 m (roughly 330 ft).
The case also allows for one button pairing without having to remove the units from the case itself.
- Ultracompact, lightweight and incredibly easy-to-use advanced 2.4GHz wireless system that delivers broadcast-quality sound of 2-people to cameras, smartphones, tablets, computers and more
- Transmitters (TX) have a built-in mic and can be clipped to shirts and clothing or used as a belt pack with the included professional lavalier microphone. They also feature selectable mic or line-level input and vivid OLED display
- Camera-mountable dual receiver (RX) features Mono/Stereo output setting, headphone output, vivid OLED display and includes both TRS & TRRS output cables for compatibility with any device with a 3.5mm input
- Features up to 8-hour battery run time, 328-feet (100m) range, portable charging carry case, and automatic channel switching to avoid static and dropouts
- Transmitters and Receiver charge in the included 2000mAh portable charging carry case while plugged in to power, or remotely and can be individually powered while in use with a USB power bank