During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, your health & safety is important to us.
As the current situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is a concern for everyone, Vistek’s main priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers and associates. We are committed to following the CDC and local Public Health guidelines to help provide a safe shopping and working environment.
In addition to our regular daily cleaning, we have implemented the following procedures and protocol;
- Surface cleaning after every in-person contact including, sales counters, payment terminals and demo product after it has been touched.
- Our Rentals teams are cleaning all the outgoing and incoming equipment.
- Reinforcing Internal Health & Safety policies to continually remind and educate our staff on how to mitigate exposure.
- Placement of hand sanitizer stations at entrances to all Vistek stores.
- Ensuring our staff come to work healthy.
- Any of our employees who have travelled recently must self-quarantine for 14 days once they return home.
We are Open and we are here to help you have a safe shopping experience at Vistek:
- Our online store is available anytime and your order will be processed Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Shop by phone and request a shipment or a Curbside Pick-up.
(Our staff will process your order and arrange a time to meet you outside in our parking lot.)
- For Rentals, please use the rental request form to have your gear ready ahead of time.
(You can also CALL Rentals to arrange for Curbside Pick-up)
Be a great Canadian, protect yourself and others. If you are feeling unwell, we would prefer you to stay home in order to ensure a safe environment for all.
As we closely monitor the recommendations and updates from the CDC and Public Health, we will provide you with any relevant updates as they become available.
Thank you for your understanding and support as we all do our part to help keep us all healthy and safe.
The Staff at Vistek