Phase One announced, today, the release of Capture One Pro 7 the newest edition of its advanced digital imaging software for professional photographers.
Capture One Pro 7 is a major release built on a new processing engine with new and advanced professional tools that dramatically boost out-of-the-box image quality, offering exquisite detail and color rendition. Powerful digital asset management functionality, derived from years of technical expertise built into the Media Pro catalog system, has been added to offer more options to select, search and organize image files.
- Raw processing: The unique raw processing engine ensures the best results from your raw files with natural colors and great detail out-of-the-box.
- Tailor-made camera profiles. Each camera is tested by our image quality experts to create a tailor-made and optimized profile to bring out the very best in your camera.
- World-class noise reduction. Shoot with higher ISO more confidently than ever before, and Capture One Pro 7 will produce a crisp and noise-free image.
- Catalogs. Select and organize your images using catalogs, with comprehensive digital asset management and powerful virtual organization. Open several at once, shared them or take them with you.
- Instant tethered capture. Shoot directly into the application, instantly apply styles, speed up image composition and lighting with Live View, and let your clients follow the shoot remotely with Capture Pilot.
- Customizable interface. Capture One Pro 7 never restricts you to a set workflow. Customize your workspace to make your personal workflow more efficient and experience a leap in productivity.
>>Read the press release