Wacom announced today, the release of two new exciting new members to the family: the Cintiq 24HD touch and Cintiq 22HD.
The Cintiq 22HD combines a 21.5″ HD, wide-format LCD with industry-leading pen input capabilities, all in a traditional desktop display. Photographers, designers, artists and other creative professionals can work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the display with the pressure- and tilt-sensitive pen that gives you control over pressure-sensitive brush effects such as line weight, opacity, and exposure.
- Traditional-sized, 21.5″ HD Display (1900 X 1080) features a wide -format, and wide viewing angle
- Wacom’s most advanced pressure and tilt-sensitive pen technology replicates the natural effects and experience of working with traditional brushes and markers
- Traditional Cintiq adjustable, rotating stand
- Time saving ExpressKeys, Scroll Ring and Radial menus give you customizable, one-touch shortcuts and modifiers
[flagallery gid=25 name=Gallery]
The Cintiq 24HD touch‘s integration of multi-touch capabilities directly on the Cintiq screen, along with Wacom’s most advanced pen technology, give you a truly “hands-on” creative experience as you work digitally. In addition, the new display in the Cintiq 24HD touch offers stellar color performance thanks to advanced LED backlighting. Delivering a 97% Adobe RGB color gamut and over one billion colors, the Cintiq 24HD touch is ideal for any color-critical workflow.
- Multi-touch functionality gives you the freedom to quickly position and navigate your artwork with natural, intuitive gestures right on the screen.
- The Cintiq 24HD touch displays 97% of the Adobe color gamut and more than one billion colors. It’s ideal for color-critical workflows such as animation, photography and video editing.
- The ergonomically designed, counterweighted stand lets you quickly and effortlessly adjust the incline and height of the Cintiq 24HD touch to your favorite work position. You can even position the display to overhang the edge of your desk, allowing it to float just above your knees.
- Featuring Wacom’s advanced Tip Sensor, the Cintiq professional pen captures the slightest nuance of pen pressure, starting with as little as a single gram of force.
- Dynamically adjust exposure, brush size and line weight simply by varying the pressure or angle of the pen on the screen. Use the pressure- and tilt-sensitive pen to precisely sketch, paint, retouch and edit your creative work. You’ll feel just like you’re working with a traditional paintbrush, marker, pen or pencil.
- Generously-sized 24″ HD (1920 x 1200) display; the 16:10 aspect ratio is perfect for developing wide-screen content.
- Ten programmable ExpressKeys™ put keyboard shortcuts and modifiers right at your fingertips. The Touch Rings provide a natural way to zoom, scroll and change brush size. The Grip Pen’s customizable side switches allow you to program common functions into the pen itself. There is a programmable digital eraser on the back of the pen.
[flagallery gid=26 name=Gallery]
Cintiq 22HD: available end-of-June, MSRP: 1,999 USD | Cintiq 24HD Touch: available this August; MSRP: $3,699
>> Read the press release