- This event has passed.
ELINCHROM Holiday Lighting Event at Vistek Toronto
December 14, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
ELINCHROM Holiday Lighting Event
It’s a festival of learning and a feast of savings!
When: Thursday, Dec. 14 – Drop in anytime between 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Where: Vistek Toronto – 3rd Floor studio (free parking at Vistek store or paid street parking available nearby).
- Learn new skills; whether you’re well-versed in lighting techniques or just starting out (we can even help you overcome your fear of flash)
- Demo the world’s best lighting products
- BONUS: Take advantage of special Holiday Lighting Event pricing
Here’s a chance to familiarize yourself with the lighting products preferred by many of the world’s top photographers.
Check out demos of Elinchrom modifiers and power sources in action. Then, try them out yourself by shooting a portrait of a ‘live’ model or a product on set. Bring your own camera or use one of ours. It’s a totally hands-on event!
Under the guidance of a Vistek lighting expert, learn how to light like you never thought you could!
And in the spirit of giving, we invite you to take advantage of sale pricing on many Elinchrom kits, modifiers and accessories.
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. WE HAVE THE ANSWERS:
- How do I get started in studio flash photography? Is the equipment too expensive?
- Is there a kit that can give me multiple portrait looks and light products too?
- What does a deflector do…..or a grid spot?
- How edgy is the light from a 44cm beauty dish?
- Can I shoot in my dining room? Can I store studio equipment in my closet?
- How easy is it to hand hold an ELB400 Hi-Sync head 10’ in the air with a Rotalux Deep Octa 70cm and just a light stand?
- Do I need a striplight?
- How can the new ELB1200 make my location shoots easier and look better?