- Atomos Sumo 19 Production Monitor Announced At NAB Show
- Blackmagic Design Announces New Products & Updates at NAB Show
- Rotolight Announces New AEOS Location Light at NAB Show
- DJI Introduces The Supercharged Ronin 2 at NAB Show
- Canon Announces CN-E 70-200mm Lens Just before NAB Show
- Sony Announces New G Master FE 100-400mm Super Telephoto E-Mount Zoom
- Sony a9: The most technologically advanced camera Sony has ever created
- And the Winner of the Vistek / Epson Legacy Print Contest is… Jill Tonini
FLM Product Launch – Vistek Ottawa
April 29 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
German engineered & manufactured FLM Ball Heads, Tripods & Photography Accessories may be relatively new to Canada, but they’ve already made a lasting impression with those who use them.
Come and see why these precision crafted, high-quality tripods, ball heads, leveling heads and quick-release systems should be essential items in every photographer’s gear bags at our April 29th official product launch event at Vistek Ottawa.
- FLM Canada’s distributor Ari Tapiero will be on-hand to answer any and all questions you have about their products.
- Award-winning fine art photographer, Christine Fitzgerald, will also be speaking about her experiences using FLM’s tripods and ballheads while out in the field.
Bonus: Anyone who attends will be eligible for a FLM CP10 Tabletop Tripod Kit giveaway and some sweet in-store specials on FLM products.
About Christine Fitzgerald
Christine Fitzgerald is an award-winning fine art photographer from Ottawa, Canada. Christine has always been captivated with nature. Her fascination began in her childhood growing up in a small town in the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada, and has never abated.
Much of her work deals with the fragile relationship between humans and nature, and the tension that this relationship inevitably creates. Her images are produced intuitively using digital and vintage large format cameras and lenses, often integrating historical and modern photographic tools and processes.
Christine has degrees from Acadia and Dalhousie Universities, and completed the diploma program at the School of the Photographic Arts: Ottawa. Her work has been in exhibits around the world including Ottawa, Halifax, Toronto, New York, Brooklyn, Fort Collins , Los Angeles, Seoul, and London.
Christine is represented by the Cube Gallery in Ottawa, Canada.