- Atomos Sumo 19 Production Monitor Announced At NAB Show
- Blackmagic Design Announces New Products & Updates at NAB Show
- Rotolight Announces New AEOS Location Light at NAB Show
- DJI Introduces The Supercharged Ronin 2 at NAB Show
- Canon Announces CN-E 70-200mm Lens Just before NAB Show
- Sony Announces New G Master FE 100-400mm Super Telephoto E-Mount Zoom
- Sony a9: The most technologically advanced camera Sony has ever created
- And the Winner of the Vistek / Epson Legacy Print Contest is… Jill Tonini
Learn to Shoot Like Derek Heisler – Vistek Toronto
May 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Presenter: Derek Heisler
Location: Astrolab Studios, 629 Eastern Ave (2nd Floor)
Overview: If you’ve dreamed of delving into the role of fashion photographer, this is an event you don’t want to miss! Here is your chance to learn how to light, shoot and work with a fashion model from one of the best commercial fashion.lifestyle photographers in the business.
About Derek Heisler
Calgary’s Derek Heisler, is a seasoned conceptual photographer and creative director, and when you hand him a camera, any camera at all, the results are just… well, to put it simply, remarkable.
Derek puts that skill to good use, routinely capturing a certain look or unusual pose that you just don’t seem to see from other fashion/lifestyle photographers.
Derek’s images have also been featured in National Geographic, Sports Illustrated, NASA and TED.
You can check out Derek’s work on his website here: www.derekheisler.com (warning: may contain images that are considered NSFW)
All Photos © Derek Heisler
The Learn to Shoot Like Derek Heisler event is part of Vistek’s ongoing support of and commitment to the Scotiabank CONTACT Photography Festival.