- Atomos Sumo 19 Production Monitor Announced At NAB Show
- Blackmagic Design Announces New Products & Updates at NAB Show
- Rotolight Announces New AEOS Location Light at NAB Show
- DJI Introduces The Supercharged Ronin 2 at NAB Show
- Canon Announces CN-E 70-200mm Lens Just before NAB Show
- Sony Announces New G Master FE 100-400mm Super Telephoto E-Mount Zoom
- Sony a9: The most technologically advanced camera Sony has ever created
- And the Winner of the Vistek / Epson Legacy Print Contest is… Jill Tonini
Light It, Capture It, Retouch It – Vistek Toronto
May 25 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Overview: Fashion photographer Billie Chiasson will demonstrate how she creates her stunning portraits, from start to finish. Why she prefers LED lighting for a more natural look. And how she uses Photoshop to put the final touches on a professional model shoot.
Presenter: Billie Chiasson
Location: Vistek Toronto, Seminar Room (2nd Floor)
Billie Chiasson has quickly established herself as one of Toronto’s most polished portraiture and fashion photographers – with a style that is often described as “beautiful”.
Billie’s schedule is always busy as a go-to photographer for a handful of prestigious modelling agencies and has a growing portfolio that includes Vogue.it, The Huntress, ACF, Glassbook, Xquisit, Remark, Fstoppers and other publications.
You can check out Billie’s work on her website here:www.billiechiassonphotography.com (warning: may contain images that are considered NSFW)
All Photos © Billie Chiasson / Model: Hannah with Chantale Nadeau / Hair & Makeup: Shawna Downing using Make Up For Ever
The Light It, Capture It, Retouch It event is part of Vistek’s ongoing support of and commitment to the Scotiabank CONTACT Photography Festival.