- This event has passed.
Live Production & Streaming Series Part 2 – Blackmagic Design Products
March 23, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 4:45 pmFree
Vistek Live Production and Streaming Technology Series
Part 2 – Blackmagic Design Live Production and Streaming Systems Overview
Join us on March 23rd as we highlight the features & benefits of a variety of new and existing Blackmagic products in addition to demonstrating a number of complete working system configurations.
The seminars, led by Blackmagic Design Canadian Sales Representative Sean Manton and Vistek Pro Video Manager Brian Young, are perfect for anyone looking to build or expand upon their Live Production and Streaming systems for a broad range of applications.
Whether you’re looking for Corporate, Broadcast, Educational or House of Worship (and everything else in between) applications, we know that there will be something new to learn for everyone in attendance.
• Session One – Ursa Mini Pro Camera:: 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Session Two – Live Production Systems: 3:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Come out and see the new Blackmagic Design Ursa Mini Pro camera, now 3 camera’s in one the Ursa Mini Pro is suitable for Cinema, Video and now Live Production applications, with many new features now implemented into the camera like ND filters, dual recording including RAW to CFast and ProRes to SD cards, improved audio and controls and much more come out and see what the new Ursa Mini Pro has to offer.
• In this one and a half hour session we will review the features, benefits and accessories for the Blackmagic Design Ursa Mini Pro as well as provide and update on Divinci Resolve.
• The second half of this session will include a brief overview of the new Divinci Resolve 12.5.5 update and an introduction to the new Blackmagic Design Micro and Mini Resolve panels.
Explore the world of Blackmagic Live Production systems featuring newly announced products such as the new ATEM Television Studio HD, the new Hyperdeck Studio mini, Web Presenter, Studio Camera versions and ATEM 4K series switchers. and a recap on some of the routing, conversion and monitoring products available from Blackmagic Design.
• In this two hour seminar we will highlight the features and benefits of a variety of new and existing Blackmagic products as well as demonstrate a number of complete working live production system configurations.