- This event has passed.
Sony Affordable, Simple Live Production Systems Seminar
February 9, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Vistek Live Production and Streaming Technology Series
Part 1 – Sony Affordable Simple Live Production Systems
Featuring 3 key new Sony Products, the new HXR-NX5R HD Camera, the new RM-30BP Lanc controller and the new MCX-500 switcher. These products can combine to make an affordable multi-camera production system.
The new HXR-NX5R camera is built on the great history of the HXR-NX5, a 3 CMOS Exmor HD camcorder with a 20x optical Sony G Lens that provides either HDMI or SDI output, when combined with the RM-30BP Multi-function Lanc controller you can control up to 3 cameras simultaneously providing white balance, remote iris functionality and more, ideal for live production applications. When the NX5R and RM-30BP are combined with Sony’s new MCX-500 switcher that also provides internal recording and live streaming capability you have a complete systems solution that is perfect for corporate, event, education, house of worship applications and more.
In this session you will learn:
- Why having remote camera control enhances the quality of your production
- How to setup and connect the units to create an effective live production system
- How to utilize the synchronized recording function
- How the integrated Tally functionality enhances your production
- How the MCX-500 incorporates creative switching, recording, streaming, live graphics, and audio mixing to create engaging live programming
Takura Ema – Product Manager Sony Americas
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar