- Atomos Sumo 19 Production Monitor Announced At NAB Show
- Blackmagic Design Announces New Products & Updates at NAB Show
- Rotolight Announces New AEOS Location Light at NAB Show
- DJI Introduces The Supercharged Ronin 2 at NAB Show
- Canon Announces CN-E 70-200mm Lens Just before NAB Show
- Sony Announces New G Master FE 100-400mm Super Telephoto E-Mount Zoom
- Sony a9: The most technologically advanced camera Sony has ever created
- And the Winner of the Vistek / Epson Legacy Print Contest is… Jill Tonini
Shooting Outdoors with Portable Battery-powered Lighting Units – Vistek Toronto
May 30 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Presenter: Nicholas Pye
Location: Vistek Toronto, Seminar Room (2nd Floor)
Overview: Nicholas Pye, Vistek Photo Product Manager and professional photographer, will show you how to use the newest and most popular battery-powered lighting gear. This is a must-attend workshop if you enjoy taking portraits outdoors and would like to learn some tips and tricks.
About Nicholas Pye
Born in Torquay, England, Nicholas Pye now lives and works in Toronto. As well as being an accomplished musician, Nicholas jumped with both feet into the visual art field, first completing a degree at OCAD (Ontario College of Art) followed by a Master of Fine Art degree in cinema production at Concordia University. Along with his position at Vistek, Nicholas maintains an active art practice that integrates his interests in performance cinema, sonic arts and large format still photography. His work has been exhibited in galleries internationally.
You can check out Nicholas’s work on his website here: www.nicholaspye.com (warning: may contain images that are considered NSFW)
Cover Photo © Tristan Shu
Body Photo © Yannick Dacheux
The Shooting Outdoors with Portable Battery-powered Lighting Units event is part of Vistek’s ongoing support of and commitment to the Scotiabank CONTACT Photography Festival.