- Atomos Sumo 19 Production Monitor Announced At NAB Show
- Blackmagic Design Announces New Products & Updates at NAB Show
- Rotolight Announces New AEOS Location Light at NAB Show
- DJI Introduces The Supercharged Ronin 2 at NAB Show
- Canon Announces CN-E 70-200mm Lens Just before NAB Show
- Sony Announces New G Master FE 100-400mm Super Telephoto E-Mount Zoom
- Sony a9: The most technologically advanced camera Sony has ever created
- And the Winner of the Vistek / Epson Legacy Print Contest is… Jill Tonini
- This event has passed.
Sigma Photo and Cinema Lens Event – Vistek Toronto
April 21 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
For decades the pros have come to rely on Sigma lenses for their incredible sharpness, clarity and quality construction.
In this seminar, you’ll be given an overview of Sigma lenses. Following the talk, the opportunity to photograph or film a professional model in our 3rd-floor Lighting Studio using Sigma lenses on your own camera. So remember to pack your camera!
When: Friday, April 21st – 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ( 2 hrs + hands on shooting experience )
Where: Vistek Toronto / 2nd-floor Seminar Room
Sigma Photo Overview (approximately 1 hour)
Sigma lenses are available in a range of mounts and types to cover the entire range of shooting options for photo and video DSLR applications. The overview will cover the range of Sigma lenses and accessories available, including the remarkable Sigma Art series primes. At the end of the Photo session, you have the option to go upstairs to our 3rd-floor lighting studio and begin shooting. Or, you can stay for another half hour for the Cinema Lens overview.
Sigma Cinema Lens overview. (approximately 1/2 hour)
Sigma recently announced new professional cinema zoom and new cinema prime lenses for advanced and professional video and cinema applications, and plan to showcase them at the upcoming NAB show in Las Vegas.
Although these new lenses are not available for purchase yet, we are fortunate to have on hand several of the new Sigma cinema zooms. In this session, you’ll get to see close up what all the excitement is about, as Sigma reps summarize the features and the technology that went into building their new cinema lens lineup. After the brief talk, you are invited to move up to our 3rd-floor lighting studio, and try out the new Sigma lenses for yourself.