- Atomos Sumo 19 Production Monitor Announced At NAB Show
- Blackmagic Design Announces New Products & Updates at NAB Show
- Rotolight Announces New AEOS Location Light at NAB Show
- DJI Introduces The Supercharged Ronin 2 at NAB Show
- Canon Announces CN-E 70-200mm Lens Just before NAB Show
- Sony Announces New G Master FE 100-400mm Super Telephoto E-Mount Zoom
- Sony a9: The most technologically advanced camera Sony has ever created
- And the Winner of the Vistek / Epson Legacy Print Contest is… Jill Tonini
Experience the New Sony a9 – April 29 at Vistek Ottawa
April 29 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
FIRST APPEARANCE IN OTTAWA – SEE THE JUST ANNOUNCED SONY a9 MIRRORLESS CAMERA, THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED CAMERA SONY HAS EVER CREATED!
Sony Artisan of Imagery Miguel Quiles will be at Vistek Ottawa on April 29th to chat about and then demonstrate the powerful new Sony a9 Mirrorless Camera.
During his presentation, Miguel will discuss the features and benefits of using the a9 for portrait photography and then show you how to use those features during a live portrait shooting demonstration featuring a model and Profoto studio lighting.
Presentation and Model Shoot (Portraits)
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Presentation and Photo Shoot Demonstration
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Presentation and Photo Shoot Demonstration
About Miguel Quiles
Website – http://miguelquiles.com/
Miguel Quiles is a New Jersey-based commercial portrait & headshot photographer who has been involved in the photography industry for over 15 years. He is also a writer and contributor for Rangefinder Magazine & SLR Lounge, and teaches workshops throughout North America. You can also find Miguel leading online classes on Creative Live.
Miguel is a Sony Artisan of Imagery, He is currently sponsored by Sony, Photoflex, Tamron Lenses, Phottix and Savage Paper. As a self-taught photographer, Miguel hopes to share his experience and knowledge with new and upcoming photographers who wish to take their work to the next level.