“The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters.”
Now, with the latest firmware update users will also have the ability to do on-board recording without the need for the transmitter to be connected to the receiver, basically allowing Wireless GO II TX units to be utilized as stand-alone compact field recorders.
The new firmware update also adds the following new features:
- Low sensitivity mode for the transmitters
- Transmitter LED brightness adjustment
- Ability to change the functionality of the transmitter power button to drop markers into the onboard recording
Download the new firmware from RODE here.
Wireless GO II Key Features:
- Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimized for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Option to record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a belt pack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application.
The Wireless GO is the world’s smallest, most versatile wireless microphone system. The transmitter works as both a clip-on mic or as the world’s smallest belt pack for a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal clear broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the ultra-compact on-camera receiver.
Cover Image Credit: RODE Microphones