As the upgrade to the EOS M100, the new budget friendly, Canon EOS M200 features their latest Digic 8 image processor, 123 autofocus points (covering 80% horizontal & 100% vertical) and 4K 24p/25p video recording capabilities and would make the perfect gift for the budding photographer in your life.
The M200 features a 24.1 megapixel, APS-C sensor, interchangeable lens, pop-up flash and rear LCD screen that can be flipped 180 degrees for easier selfie shots.
The upgrade (over the M100) to the Digic 8 image processor means that Dual Pixel eye detection autofocus is now available and introduces 4K recording to the line.
Vertical video support and built-in Wifi and Bluetooth are also available.
Canon has also included several different features to making operating the M200 as easy as possible including:
- Built-in Creative Assist feature – helps users find “just the right look to match the emotion or tone of the image” buy grouping effects such as brightness, contrast and saturation in to one menu
- Feature Assist function – helps users take advantage of the M200’s advanced features by explaining and illustrating the camera’s shooting modes and their effects with sample photos of each mode
- Self Portrait Mode – make adjustments ranging from smooth skin tones to background blurring and more. Record videos or take a quick still image with a customizable self-timer, located directly on the LCD screen
- Silent Mode – enables capture with virtually no shutter sound
Create limitless memories with the EOS M200 interchangeable lens camera. Equipped with a 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, Eye Detection AF and enhanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF, the EOS M200 makes it easy to capture high-quality images and videos, all in a compact, mirrorless design.
- Fast and Accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection AF
- High-Image Quality with 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
- 4K Video and 4K Time-lapse Movie along with Vertical video
- 3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD Screen with Tilt Option for 180° for Selfies
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Technology with Auto Image Transfer
- Impressive Low-light Performance
- Easy Operation
- Silent Mode