Touted as the next generation of compact cameras, Samsung’s NX10 is packed to the brim with features. The NX series of cameras offers the performance and image quality of a DSLR and the portability and convenience of a compact point-and-shoot. The camera is quite similar to Micro Four Thirds, only it uses the same APS-C sized sensor as most DSLR cameras.
This first of the NX series is small enough to take anywhere, the perfectly compacted NX10 is reduced in size to maximise portability and convenience, and is combined with a 18-55 mm interchangeable zoom lens for maximum versatility. With advanced features such as Fast and Precise AF (Auto Focus) to capture your moments instantly; and 3.0″ AMOLED display for outstanding colour reproduction, your moments can be captured and images can be created just as you imagine them.
Key features include:
- 15.1 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor (presumed to be close relation to Pentax K7 sensor)
- 14.6 million effective pixels
- New Samsung NX mount (25.5mm flange-back distance)
- 720P movie capture (H.264, 30 fps)
- Contrast-detect autofocus
- 3.0″ AMOLED screen (614,000 dots, PenTile RGB array)
- 921k dot Electronic Viewfinder
This bad boy is available on its own (with a standard NX 18-55mm lens), or in three different Kit variations: with NX 18-55 and NX 50-200mm lenses; with NX 18-55 and NX 30mm lenses; and with NX 18-55, NX 50-200mm and NX 30mm lenses.
Check one out!