Fujifilm shooters have a reason to be happy today as Profoto announces the new Profoto Air Remote TTL-F which finally brings full TTL and HSS capabilities for Fujifilm users shooting with Profoto B1X, B1, B2, D2 heads and Pro-10 generator.
“Together with Fujifilm, we are proud to announce our latest family member – the Air Remote TTL-F. Light is the essence of every image and the Profoto AirTTL makes light shaping easier. It unlocks new creative possibilities and helps you go from idea to final image faster. We are happy to help the world’s most ambitious image creators turn their ambition into reality,” – Anders Hedebark, President of Profoto.
Currently, the Air Remote TTL-F is compatible with the following higher end FUJIFILM cameras via a firmware upgrade available from FUJIFILM, although Profoto says that “other relevant cameras will be made available in the future through camera firmware upgrades by FUJIFILM”.
- GFX50S (Ver.2.00 or later)
- X-T2 (Ver.3.00 or later)
- X-Pro2 and X100F (firmware updates coming end of December)
Full list of compatible Profoto heads and generators:
- B1X 500 AirTTL (and Profoto B1 500 AirTTL)
- B2 250 AirTTL
- D2 500 AirTTL
- D2 1000 AirTTL
- Pro-10 2400 AirTTL
- D1 Air 250
- D1 Air 500
- D1 Air 1000
- D4 1200 Air
- D4 2400 Air
- D4 4800 Air
- Pro-B4 1000 Air
- Pro-8a 1200
- Pro-8a 2400
Profoto Air Remote TTLF For Fujifilm. Intuitive and easy to use user interface, with long operating range of up to 300 m (1000 ft.). 8 digital channels control up to 3 groups of lights on each channel.
Profoto Air Remote TTL-F Key Features
- Attach to your Fujifilm camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and AirTTL light into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight.
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact – a huge time saver.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (1000 ft.).
- 8 digital channels.
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Collaboration with Fujifilm for future proof compatibility with new cameras.
- Approved for worldwide use.
Also published on Medium.