At IBC2011, Rotolight announced the next generation of Studio lighting systems with the launch of the ANOVA™ LED EcoFlood, the first product from the new AlphaNova series.
ANOVA One is available in Daylight (5600k) or Tungsten (3200k). It is the light equivalent of 1000 watt tungsten bulb but uses only 38watts of power at full output. ANOVA Two is a bi-colour led system and is capable of accurately reproducing white light from candlelight through to full daylight. All versions of ANOVA feature full wired DMX control, V-Lock battery mount, WiFi and Magic Eye (Patent Pending.)
Rotolight’s new ‘Magic Eye’ allows the user for the first time to accurately ‘sample’ the colour of ambient light in a room and transmit that colour to the ANOVA light which will accurately reproduce it. This revoloutionary technology will also enable users to remotely measure colour temperature and transmit that across the world to the studio, enabling synchronisation of colour both on location and in the studio.
- World’s First WiFi equipped light. Wirelessly control brightness, colour, system settings, and even update firmware.
- Revolutionary ‘Magic Eye’ (Patent Pending) technology uses iPhone/iPad to accurately measure colour temperature, and wirelessly transmits colour settings to ANOVA
- Wired DMX control of all interactive parameters.
- ANOVA EcoFlood uses 93% less energy than a standard Tungsten bulb
- ANOVA Eco Flood delivers superwide, ultra-natural light with accurate colour.
[flagallery gid=3 name=”Rotolight Anova”]