Update: We’ve just received exciting news!
The FujiFilm GFX 50S is making its North American debut at ProFusion Expo in Toronto and we couldn’t be more honoured!
Want to see this game changing Medium Format camera in person?
Get your free tickets to ProFusion Expo today!
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
October 5: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
October 6: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If ever there was a game-changer in the medium-format category, the Fujifilm GFX 50S would be it!
Promising to “give professional photographers the most extraordinary image quality in the history of Fujifilm”, the camera will feature the new FUJIFILM G-Format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor capable of 51.4 MP resolution. detachable EVF and high-performance X-Processor Pro.
“This is the most exciting thing I’ve ever seen in all the times I’ve been to Photokina.”
Gary Goldberg – Vistek Pro Product Manager
Click here to be notified when the New Fuji GFX 50S becomes available.
[button link=”http://offers.vistek.ca/fujifilm-gfx-50s” target=”new” text_color=”#ffffff” color=”#007ac3″]Click to be Notified[/button]
- GFX format: 43.8 x 32.9 mm CMOS sensor (1.7x bigger than 35mm format)
- Multiple aspect ratio capture options: 3:2 (45.4 MP), 16:9 (38.3 MP), 65:24 (25.2 MP), 5:4 (48 MP), 7:6 (44.8 MP), 1:1 (38.3 MP)
- New 51.4 MP (8,256 x 6,192) sensor
- Focal plane shutter with 1/4,000 s maximum speed
- Better high-frequency response for increased resolution
- G mount with short flange back distance of just 26.7mm
- Weight: 800 g
- Detachable viewfinder with ability to rotate vertically for top-down shooting
- Two dials (shutter speed and ISO)
- Eight-way focus joystick
- Top LCD
- Weather and dust resistant; operates as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit \ -10 degrees Celsius
FujiFilm also announced six new FUJINON GF Lenses to be released sequentially in early 2017.
“The new FUJINON lenses will feature an aperture ring, a popular feature in the X Series, and have a new C (Command) Position on the ring to enable aperture adjustments with the Command Dial on the camera body. Each lens will be dust and weather resistant, built to withstand operation at temperatures as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit \ -10 degrees Celsius allowing photographers to take them outdoors with confidence in challenging weather conditions.”
The initial lineup will include the following six FUJINON lenses:
- Standard prime “GF63mmF2.8 R WR” (equivalent to 50mm in the 35mm format)
- Wide-angle standard zoom “GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR” (equivalent to 25-51mm in 35mm format)
- Mid-telephoto macro 1:0.5 “GF120mmF4 Macro R LM OIS WR” (equivalent to
- 95mm in 35mm format)
- Fast aperture mid-telephoto “GF110mmF2 R LM WR” (equivalent to 87mm in 35mm format)
- Ultra-wide “GF23mmF4 R LM WR” (equivalent to 18mm in 35mm format)
- Wide “GF45mmF2.8 R WR” (equivalent to 35mm in 35mm format)