The FUJIFILM X-E2S delivers rangefinder style with premium quality.
Almost 3 years after it’s initial release, FUJIFILM’s X-E2 is getting an upgrade.
Keeping the same durable, compact, lightweight body that many Fujifilm X photographers have come to love, the X-E2S comes equipped with Fujifilm’s latest AF system as well as a host of other improved features.
Improving upon the functionality and stylish design of the original X-E2, the X-E2s adds an improved grip, a silent electronic shutter and a more intuitive GUI.
Other new features include:
- Improved CMOS sensor
- Real-Time Viewfinder offering a large display magnification of 0.62x
- An electronic viewfinder with a quick display time lag of 0.005 seconds.
- Remote control shooting through your smart device.
The FUJIFILM X-E2s now available for pre-order at www.vistek.com for
$899.99 CDN (body only)
See below for more detailed information:
- FUJIFILM X-E2s Details:
- 16MP APS-C X Trans CMOS II sensor with phase detection AF and EXR Processor II for superb images even in low light
- Intelligent Hybrid AF with new Zone and Wide/Tracking Auto Focus that vastly improves focusing performance when shooting moving subjects
- Real-time 2.36 million-dot OLED EVF with 0.005 second display lag time
- Silent Electronic Shutter is capable of exposures up to 1/32000 sec.
- WiFi remote control shooting through your smart device and wireless image transfer and direct printing with Instax Share SP-1
- Lightweight Rangefinder design, only 350g, with optimized grip and strategically placed shutter speed and exposure compensation dials
- Auto Mode switches toggles easily between manual control and SR Auto that recognizes scene type and optimizes the camera setting automatically
- Large, bright, responsive LCD screen (3.0”, 920K-Dot)
- Full 1080p HD video with manual exposure and selectable frame rate options (60/50/30/25/24 fps)
- 7 fps High-speed continuous shooting with high speed predictive auto focus
- PSAM exposure modes
- Multiple exposure mode
- 5 Auto bracketing modes including AE, Film Simulation, DR, ISO and WB
- 8 Advanced filters (Partial Colour, Pop Colour, Toy Camera, Miniature, Dynamic Tone, Soft Focus, High Key and Low Key)
- Selectable autofocus areas(49 Single Points or 77 Zone Areas)
- Manual Focus with Digital Split Image™ and Focus Peak Highlight (White, Red, Blue) for pinpoint manual focusing
- 11 Film Simulation modes, including Classic Chrome
- Built-in, pop-up flash
- Interval Timer shooting function for capturing time-lapse images
- Ultrasonic vibration sensor cleaning system
- ISO Sensitivity up to 51200
- RAW+JPEG shooting capabilities
- ±3 EV Exposure compensation dial with third stop increments
- Long lasting Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 350 shots per charge – NP-W126)
- Compatible with all Fujinon X-Mount lenses