The folks at Fuji claim the X-Pro2 takes X-Series camera performance to new heights. That’s a lot to live up to, but hey, they haven’t been wrong yet…The FUJIFILM X-Pro2 is the much anticipated upgrade for already outstanding X-Pro1 released back in 2012.
“Pinch me. This must be heaven.”
The X-Pro2 features an all new 24MP X-Trans CMOS III image sensor and high performance X Processor Pro image processing engine which will dramatically improve image quality.
The advanced Hybrid Viewfinder can instantly switch between the optical or electronic viewfinder, and it’s fast focal plane shutter and intelligent Hybrid Phase detection on the X-Pro2 takes performance levels a step further.
Add on a new weather resistant rugged body and dual SD memory card slots and the X-Pro2 should fulfill the needs of every pro photographer.
The FUJIFILM X-Pro2 now available for pre-order at www.vistek.com for
$1899.99 CDN (body only)
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor reduces moiré and false colours to dramatically improve image quality
- High-performance X Processor Pro image processing engine increases response times, combined with the X-Trans CMOS III sensor, it achieves faster AF, lower noise and better colour reproduction
- Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder featuring a Multi-Magnification function that automatically switches view-finder magnification according to the lens and simultaneous EVF over OVF display
- Electronic shutter maximum speed of 1/32000 sec and a focal plane shutter with a top speed of 1/8000 sec. with flash synchronization of up to 1/250 sec.
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF with 273 selectable AF points
- Light weight (459g) weather resistant magnesium alloy chassis with improved control dials for use in rugged, outdoor conditions
- 3-inch 1.62 million dots resolution rear LCD
Dual SD memory card slot with UHS-II (Slot 1) for fast, more reliable image storage
- High ISO sensitivity performance – ISO 200-12800 in RAW – improves the whole sensitivity range for smoother gradation and deeper blacks, vastly increasing low light shooting
- 16 Film simulation modes including the new ACROS monochrome mode
- New customizable menu system with a redesigned menu and new “My Menu” settings
- 14 Bit RAW with lossless compression and in camera processing
- TTL 256 Zone metering with multi spot average, spot and new centre weighted metering
- Wifi Remote shooting and Instax Share printer compatible
- Exposure compensation expanded to +/-5 stops
- Interval Shooting
- Full HD Video in 1080p 60/50/30/25/24
- 13 Creative filters – Including: Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Par-tial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- Includes Li-Ion Battery NP-126W with up to 350 images per charge
- Compatible with all Fujinon X-Mount lenses