When Epson announced their 2012 line-up of pro imaging solutions, we were just as keen as everyone else to get hands-y with these new products. So, you can imagine how excited we were to get the SureLab D3000 arrived on our doorstep!
Aimed, primarily, at portrait photographers (but, really at anyone eager for a top-notch print and an in-house price) the SureLabD3000 is set to change the way we look at traditional minilabs. It’s a compact six-colour digital dry lab for high-quality photo print production, that can print on glossy, matte, and lustre finish paper and outputs prints from 10×15 cm up to 1.2m producing high quality panoramic prints.
Available in a compact single roll version or a dual roll configuration for increased flexibility, either unit can be coupled with an optional 10-bin job sorter for the ultimate in job handling and productivity.
Designed exclusively for use with Epson UltraChrome D6 ink technology, the SureLab D3000 delivers a new standard in photographic print quality at production speeds up to 260 8″ x 10″ prints-per-hour. Users have the ability to create archival images on Epson Professional Glossy & Epson Professional Luster media in roll widths of 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12″ with standard photographic print sizes.
In addition, package templates can be configured to deliver stunning 48″ long panoramas. Delivering a high-quality printing solution with low cost-per-print, simple consumables management, professional Windows-based driver technology and comprehensive Epson support, the SureLab D3000 offers a complete printing solution with a low total cost of ownership.
- New Epson UltraChrome D6 Dry-lab ink technology with extreme gamut and clarity
- High performance Epson MicroPiezo VSD printhead for stunningly fast production speeds
- Maximum resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi and variable sized droplet technology as small as 1.5 picoliters for extreme photographic print quality
- Advanced media handling for up to 12″ wide rolls
- Virtually all maintenance has been automated, including print head cleaning, paper feed adjustments, head alignments, and more
- One-year, usually next-business-day, on-site warranty standard
Want to check out the SureLab D3000 for yourself? Drop by Vistek or contact our Commercial Sales Team.