We all know that it take time and effort to create the perfect image so why trivialize that effort when you go to print?
Epson understands that it takes a lot of time and effort to create the perfect image. On site, it can take hours and hundreds of shots to get everything just right. Back at home, post processing can fly by in a snap, or go on for hours, or even days until you’ve achieved an image that’s ready to print.
By utilizing professional imaging technologies, including their unique MicroPiezo® AMC® print head and latest UltraChrome® HD eight-color pigment ink set, Epson created the P800 to recognize those efforts, and ultimately, reward you with high quality, gallery ready prints that will stay as beautiful as the day they were printed for years to come.
The P800 has it’s Canadian debut at the PPOC conference in Niagara Falls this weekend. You’ll be able to talk to Epson reps and learn just how awesome this new printer is. Afterwards, stop by the Vistek booth (conveniently located right next door) for a chat with our staff!
Expected to be released this July, the Epson SureColor P800 will retail for $1,549.99 and is available for pre-order through Vistek now.
Base Printing Technology
- MicroPiezo AMC Print HeadA
- 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet printhead
- Epson UltraChrome® HD ink
- Professional-level pigment-based ink technology
- 9 Cartridges (Photo Black, Matte Black, Light Black, Light Light Black, Cyan, Light Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta, Yellow)
- 17″ Maximum Printer Width
2880 x 1440 dpi
- 1440 x 720 dpi
- 720 x 720 dpi
- 720 x 360 dpi
- 26.93″(W) x 14.80″(D) x 9.85″(H)
- Weight: 43 lbs