The DJI product experience in their booth is always a favourite stop for the crowds at ProFusion Expo, and this year, we have something really special in-store for you…
This year, ProFusion Expo is proud to present the Canadian launch of DJI’s newest and most advanced drones, the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom on the main stage!
I’m incredibly impressed with the Mavic 2 Pro images. Hasselblad seems to produce the same stunning quality wherever they apply their magic, be it medium-format studio cameras, or amazingly attached to the nimble wings of a Mavic.” – Benjamin Everett – Winner of the 2018 Hasselblad Masters award for landscapes.
Join us at the Main Stage for the official Canadian Launch of the DJI Mavic 2
DJI North America’s National Sales Director Daniel Campo will take to the main stage at ProFusion Expo this year for the Canadian Launch of the much anticipated Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom drones.
“The Mavic 2 is the most advanced DJI camera drone ever built, designed for professionals, aerial photographers and content creators. Incorporating the iconic folding design of the world’s most popular Mavic Pro, the Mavic 2 is a powerful platform with new gimbal-stabilized cameras and advanced intelligent features like Hyperlapse and ActiveTrack for easier and more dynamic storytelling. With an impressive flight time of up to 31 minutes and a more stable video transmission system, Mavic 2 delivers the optimal flight experience for capturing epic shots.”
Mavic 2 Pro Lucky Draw – in the DJI booth
Don’t forget to drop your business card for a chance to win 50% off your purchase of a New Mavic 2 Pro! The draw will be held at the end of the presentation.
DJI Booth Presentations
The main stage isn’t the only place you can get the DJI Product experience!
DJI (booth 1422) will be running in booth seminars throughout both days including the popular Moving with Cameras sessions, featuring their Ronin series Gimbals as well as an introduction to the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom drones.
Want to try your hand at flying the latest Mavic 2? DJI will have all new flight cages set-up within their booth area!
Joining DJI again this year, AlteX’s Yifei Zhao will be giving a short seminar on Canadian UAV Safety, Regulations and Training.
November 13th DJI Booth Schedule
- 11:30 a.m. – Moving Cameras featuring the Ronin S gimbal stabilizer and New Accessories
- 1:30 p.m. – Moving Cameras Advanced featuring Ronin 2, Ready Rig, Force Pro, Master Wheels
- 3:30 p.m. – Moving Cameras featuring the Ronin S gimbal stabilizer and new Accessories
November 14th DJI Booth Schedule
- 11:00 a.m. – Moving Cameras featuring the Ronin S gimbal stabilizer and new Accessories
- 12:30 p.m. – Daniel Campo/ DJI Introduction to the Mavic Pro 2 and Mavic Zoom UAV’s
- 1:45 p.m. – Yifei Zhao/ Altex UAV Saftey, Regulations and Training
- 3:00 p.m. – Moving Cameras Advanced featuring Ronin 2, Ready Rig, Force Pro, Master Wheels