The Teris JQ40 Carbon Fibre Mini Jib is a lightweight, extremely portable extendable arm that can be set-up and ready to go in minutes.
The JQ40 Mini Jib is designed to be used handheld, or mounted to a tripod/fluid head combination as shown in the lead image.
With a folded length of only 131cm (4.3ft), and 2.5kg (5.5lbs) weight, it’s small enough and light enough to be easily transported just about anywhere you need to take it.
When set up, the telescopic arm extends out to a maximum of 4m (14ft) giving you more than enough reach to get the shots you need.
Load capacity is also pretty impressive with the JQ40 being able to handle payloads of up to 7kg (15.4lbs).
- Teris JQ40 Carbon Fiber Mini Jib
- Teris TS50AL Fluid Head & Tripod Kit w/ JQ40 Carbon Fiber Mini Jib
- Teris TS50AL Fluid Head & Tripod Kit w/ JQ40 Carbon Fiber Mini Jib and Ronin S Controller
- Teris TS50AL Fluid Head & Tripod Kit w/JQ40 Carbon Fiber Mini Jib and Motion Sensor Remote Control
- The column counterweight increases stability and reduces the occurrence of accidents
- The four-telescopic structure allows for a shorter transport length, making it easier and more convenient to carry
- CNC processing aluminum alloy parts ensure secure locking and sturdy performance
- DJI Ronin S / Zhiyun Crane 2 Compatibility
- 7 kg (15.4 lbs) Max. Load Capacity
- 400 cm (157.4″) Length
- +87° / -66° Tilt Range
- 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) Weight
- Carbon Fiber Material Construction