These updates provide enhanced interoperability and control, as well as new features and capabilities.
Find out what’s new and improved below.
New features for Pocket Cinema Camera 6K and 4K firmware ver. 6.9
- Adds studio camera features for Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K.
- Studio camera features include:
- Camera control via HDMI connection.
- Remote lens control.
- On air red tally indication.
- Preview green tally indication.
- DaVinci Resolve primary color corrector.
- Remote camera settings.
- Remote timecode sync.
- Remote record trigger for Blackmagic RAW.
- Preview and tally indicator on LCD.
- Various stability and improvements.
No new features in 6.9 for other camera models.
What’s new in Blackmagic RAW 1.7
- Added support for Panasonic EVA1 Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist.
- Added support for Canon EOS C300 Mark II Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist.
- Blackmagic RAW Adobe Premiere Pro plugin general performance and stability improvements.
What’s new in ATEM 8.2
- General performance and stability updates
- Support for ATEM Mini Pro
Watch the live Production update video