Blackmagic has released their latest RAW 1.7 and Video Assist 3.1 firmware updates. These updates add RAW support for Panasonic EVA1 and Canon EOS C300 Mark II cameras in addition to offering new digital slate features for the Video Assist 12G HDR series that embed camera metadata into files as they are recorded.
Here’s everything that’s new.
Blackmagic RAW 1.7 Firmware
- Added support for Panasonic EVA1 Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Video Assist.
- Added support for Canon EOS C300 Mark II Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Video Assist.
Blackmagic Video Assist 3.1 Firmware
- Adds Blackmagic RAW recording to Video Assist 12G HDR models
- Adds Digital Slate to Video Assist 12G HDR models
- Improves HDMI connectivity with some cameras to Video Assist 12G HDR models
- General performance and stability updates for Video Assist 12G HDR models
Visit the Blackmagic Design Support Page to download the latest firmware updates
The incredibly versatile Video Assist 12G is the perfect solution for the next generation of digital cinema shoots, live production mastering and, broadcast testing and measurement.