Sony’s splash-proof wearable camera records high-quality Full HD video
Live life on the edge? Get it all in glorious HD with Sony’s new high-end, wearable Action Cam – Just announced at CES. The AS100V adds full HD image capture to its range of point-of-view video capabilities. The HDR-AS100V also adds 24p, high-speed shooting modes, and a high-quality still camera – all combined in a splash-proof body that lets the device be used without a waterproof case. The result is a POV camera perfect for capturing life’s adventures for playback on a big screen or the web. Here’s Sony’s video to show you just how much the AS100V can take.
The AS100V – At a Glance
- Delivers Full HD broadcast-quality video in XAVC at up to 50Mbps
- High quality XAVC S recording with 50Mbps high bit rate data transfer
- Now supports 1080/24p video and high-speed 720/120p or 720/240p shooting
- In photo mode, the new Action Cam can capture detailed 13.5-megapixel still images
- Interval Still Recording mode offers 2-megapixel (1920×1080) time-lapse photography.